Schaeffer's 238- 10 pack -Ultra Supreme Synthetic Wheel Bearing Grease 14oz
One case of 10, 14oz tubes of Schaeffer's Ultra Supreme Waterproof Grease
- Resists emulsifying, washing out and spraying off when exposed to moisture.
- 100% reversibility; grease retains consistency during intense pressure and severe mechanical action.
- Excellent shear and mechanical stability: grease stays in place, resists separating and running off components.
- Increased oxidation stability.
- Withstands pressures up to 500,000 psi while protecting against wear.
- High dropping point.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Excellent pumpability and flowability in low temperatures.
Heintz Sales, founded in 2016, is a locally owned small business e-commerce venture, looking to meet your online purchasing needs in automotive, sport and recreation, and general DIY home improvement projects. We carry a variety of products from more than 200 manufacturers, and have been expanding our product offerings daily.
We process and ship orders daily through the 5 business days, sometimes within minutes of your order and usually within 24 hours of your order. We also respond to each inquiry we receive within a 24 hour period.
Heintz Sales works in close partnership with Heintz Brothers Automotive, striving to meet the racing needs of oval track racers, drag racers, dirt track racers, NASCAR racers, and racers of any kind. Heintz Brothers for over 50 years has specialized in engine building, parts sales, and customer service in the racing industry. Our commitment to excellence and the business is shown by the induction of the Heintz Brothers, Steve and Mike, into the NC Drag Racing Hall of Fame. Heintz Brothers is located in Statesville, NC, and also works in partnership with Heintz Performance, located in Concord, NC, near the speedway.
We appreciate the opportunity to meet your performance racing needs and thank you for your support of our small business. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future. Feel free to contact us with any questions.