Schaeffer's 229 - 30 Pack Ultra Red Supreme Waterproof Grease - 14 oz. ea.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Shipping is free on all products!
Delivery in 3-5 days.
Thirty 14 oz. tubes of Schaeffer's 229 Ultra Red Supreme Synthetic Blend EP (Extreme Pressure) Grease
This is a brand new unopened, unused product from the manufacturer.
Part # 229
NLGI #2 - Yellow Cap
Ultra Red Supreme is a multi-purpose, extra tacky, aluminum complex, waterproof grease made from severely hydrotreated polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluids and a high viscosity index solvent refined, severely hydrofinished 100% paraffin base oils. Designed for durability, Ultra Supreme withstands the demands of heavy-duty automotive, industrial and off-road equipment.
Ultra Red Supreme quickly plates to metal surfaces, offering solid, reliable protection that lasts longer than conventional greases. During periods of excessive pressure, increased heat and high shock loads, this grease resists breaking down and shields bearings from wear and tear.
Fortified with moly, which allows the grease to act as a backstop, Ultra Red Supreme Grease significantly reduces friction, which reduces wear and contact area temperature. This in turn leads to increased equipment life, less downtime and extended lubrication cycles.
Ultra Red Supreme is red grease for use where a clean grease is needed. Not recommended for use in passenger car automotive wheel bearings and electric motor bearings.
Recommended for anti-friction bearings, babbit bearings, pins and bushings, fifth wheels, and chassis points. Not recommended for use in electric motor bearings, and passenger car automotive wheel bearings.
- Waterproof grease resists emulsifying, washing out and spraying off when exposed to moisture.
- 100% reversibility; grease retains consistency during intense pressure and severe mechanical action.
- Excellent shear and mechanical stability: grease stays in place, resists separating and running off components.
- Increased oxidation stability.
- Withstands pressures up to 500,000 psi while protecting against wear.
- High dropping point.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Excellent pumpability and flowability in low temperatures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.