MLS 3472 Molyslip Copaslip Anti Seize Assembly Compound Grease 250g - 12 PACK
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Shipping is free on all products!
Delivery in 3-5 days.
This is TWELVE 250 gram brush top jars of Molyslip Copaslip Hi-Temperature anti-seize assembly compound.
Part # 3472
It is brand new unopened, 250g size jar and comes with brush top applicator attached to the lid.
Grease Base: Bentone
Consistency: NLGI #1
Base Oil Flash Point: 253 degrees F
Molyslip Copaslip is a highly effective anti-seize compound that is used throughout the world in industrial, automotive and marine applications.
- To ensure long-lasting effectiveness, Copaslip is formulated to not harden or soften under extreme temperature and operating conditions
- Has a very wide operating range from -40°C to +1100°C (-35°F to +2000°F) especially designed for extreme service conditions
- Prevents metal-to-metal contact to increase reliability and component life
- Provides permanent protection against rust and corrosion
Molyslip Copaslip is the perfect choice for heavy duty industrial, automotive and marine applications.
Why Copaslip will work for you:
Have you ever gone to use your current anti-seize and found it stiff and hard to work with? Have you ever attempted to loosen a threaded connection that you know you treated with your usual anti-seize and found it wouldn’t budge?
Ever used it on a brake job and had customers still complaining of squealing brakes?
Copaslip’s unique formulation ensures that it will not harden or soften and stays effective to 2000°F. It is designed to provide an insulating layer between metal surfaces so that dismantling and routine maintenance are free from breakage of fused parts. In most applications, you can put your torch away!
Molyslip Copaslip is recommended by both Toyota and Nissan. Use it on spark plug threads and cylinder head bolts, behind disc brake pads to prevent squeal, for slack adjusters and pivot points and throughout the exhaust system.
Where to use Copaslip
- In high temperature areas: Copaslip's high temperature anti-seize properties save valuable man hours in dismantling retorts, boiler covers, valves and furnace parts, exhaust manifolds, etc
- In areas of extreme pressure: Use it on tool joints, drill collars, precision threads, pipelines and valves. Copaslip permits easy breakout of threaded connections even after prolonged exposure to extreme pressure, temperature and corrosion
- At points of high friction: Copaslip protects where conventional lubricants break down such as drawing and forming metals; lathe centers and slides; wire ropes and chains, (particularly In very arduous conditions)
- In any assembly process: Copaslip reduces nut driving torque requirements compared to oil or grease In addition to greatly increasing the ease of dismantling. Use as a lubricant behind disc brake pads to reduce squeal, on pivot points and adjusters; on manifold, muffler and pipe bolts and connections; spark plug threads and cylinder head bolts
- With injection molded tips
Shipping will be free to the US only. Item will be shipped within one business day upon receiving payment for your purchase, and if in time, will be shipped the same business day. We process and ship orders daily through the five business days, sometimes within minutes of your order and usually within 24 hours of your order. We also respond to inquiries within a 24-hour period.
Heintz Sales, founded in 2016, is a locally owned small business e-commerce venture, looking to meet your online purchasing needs in automotive, sport and recreation, and general DIY home improvement projects. We carry a variety of products from more than 200 manufacturers, and have been expanding our product offerings daily.
Heintz Sales works in close partnership with Heintz Brothers Automotive, striving to meet the racing needs of oval track racers, drag racers, dirt track racers, NASCAR racers, and racers of any kind. Heintz Brothers for over 50 years has specialized in engine building, parts sales, and customer service in the racing industry. Our commitment to excellence and the business is shown by the induction of the Heintz Brothers, Steve and Mike, into the NC Drag Racing Hall of Fame. Heintz Brothers is located in Statesville, NC, and also works in partnership with Heintz Performance, located in Concord, NC, near the speedway.
We appreciate the opportunity to meet your performance racing needs and thank you for your support of our small business. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.