Holley 12-801-1 97 GPH Red® Electric Fuel Pump - Street/Strip Carbureted Applications Compatible with Gasoline Only
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Shipping is free on all products!
Delivery in 3-5 days.
This is a Holley 97 GPH Red Electric Fuel Pump.
Part # 12-801-1
This is a brand new, unused product from the manufacturer.
Electric Fuel Pump
- Tumble polished billet look
- Lower housing casting designed for enhanced fuel flow
- Maximum pressure is 7 psi
- Motor draws 2 amps current
- Relay kit P/N 12-753 & 7 1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Not designed to be used on aircraft of any type.
- Distinctive “Red” logo
- Flows 97 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 71 GPH at 4 psi
- regulator is not required
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 7 psi)
- Rotor/vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 2.88 lbs
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- Not compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
|Free Flow GPH||97|
|Free Flow LPH||367|
|Inlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Outlet Size||3/8 inch NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Silver|
Shipping will be free to the US only. Item will be shipped within one business day upon receiving payment for your purchase, and if in time, will be shipped the same business day. We process and ship orders daily through the five business days, sometimes within minutes of your order and usually within 24 hours of your order. We also respond to inquiries within a 24-hour period.
Heintz Sales, founded in 2016, is a locally owned small business e-commerce venture, looking to meet your online purchasing needs in automotive, sport and recreation, and general DIY home improvement projects. We carry a variety of products from more than 200 manufacturers, and have been expanding our product offerings daily.
Heintz Sales works in close partnership with Heintz Brothers Automotive, striving to meet the racing needs of oval track racers, drag racers, dirt track racers, NASCAR racers, and racers of any kind. Heintz Brothers for over 50 years has specialized in engine building, parts sales, and customer service in the racing industry. Our commitment to excellence and the business is shown by the induction of the Heintz Brothers, Steve and Mike, into the NC Drag Racing Hall of Fame. Heintz Brothers is located in Statesville, NC, and also works in partnership with Heintz Performance, located in Concord, NC, near the speedway.
We appreciate the opportunity to meet your performance racing needs and thank you for your support of our small business. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.