Holley 12-426 25 GPH MIGHTY MITE ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP, 1.5-4 PSI
This is a Holley Mighty Mite Electric Fuel Pump.
Part # 12-426
This is a brand new, unused, unopened product from the manufacturer.
- 12 volt operation
- 1.5-4 psi operating pressure
- 25 gal/hr flow
- Good for up to 300HP naturally aspirated
- Reliable solid state design provides longer life
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
- Compatible with all fuels and fuel additives (gas, diesel, blended alcohol, e-85)
- Simple 2 wire hookup
- Self-priming and regulating
- 12” dry lift capable
- Quiet operation – 65db
- Great for carbureted trucks, cars, generators and agricultural equipment – also makes a great transfer pump
- Engineered and matched performance with Holley®, Demon®, Quick Fuel® and Edelbrock® carburetors(all trademarks are property of their respective owners. Edelbrock is a registered trademark of Edelbrock,LLC)
- Comes with fuel filter, fittings and mounting hardware
- Made in the USA
- Hose Barbs Fit 5/16" Fuel Hose
|Free Flow GPH||25|
|Free Flow LPH||95|
|Inlet Size||1/8 inch NPT|
|Max Pressure||4 psi|
|Outlet Size||1/8 inch NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Black|
Shipping will be free to the US only. Item will be shipped within one business day upon receiving payment for your purchase, and if in time, will be shipped the same business day. We process and ship orders daily through the five business days, sometimes within minutes of your order and usually within 24 hours of your order. We also respond to inquiries within a 24-hour period.
Heintz Sales, founded in 2016, is a locally owned small business e-commerce venture, looking to meet your online purchasing needs in automotive, sport and recreation, and general DIY home improvement projects. We carry a variety of products from more than 200 manufacturers, and have been expanding our product offerings daily.
Heintz Sales works in close partnership with Heintz Brothers Automotive, striving to meet the racing needs of oval track racers, drag racers, dirt track racers, NASCAR racers, and racers of any kind. Heintz Brothers for over 50 years has specialized in engine building, parts sales, and customer service in the racing industry. Our commitment to excellence and the business is shown by the induction of the Heintz Brothers, Steve and Mike, into the NC Drag Racing Hall of Fame. Heintz Brothers is located in Statesville, NC, and also works in partnership with Heintz Performance, located in Concord, NC, near the speedway.
We appreciate the opportunity to meet your performance racing needs and thank you for your support of our small business. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future. Feel free to contact us with any questions.