Castrol React SRF React Racing Brake Fluid - Advanced Performance Series - 1 liter
This is a 1 liter bottle of Castrol SRF React Racing Brake Fluid.
Part # - 12512
The compressibility of Castrol React SRF Racing is very similar to that of current DOT 3 and DOT 4 fluids. It can therefore be filled into any braking system used in motor sport with the exception of those for which a mineral oil is prescribed. It gives a “hard pedal” feel.
For all braking systems where conventional or polyglycol brake fluids are recommended in high performance vehicle and competition applications. Highly recommended for cars used for “Club and Track days”
- DOT 3 and DOT 4 compliant
- Sold as individual (1) Liter Bottles
- Widely used in racing, from Formula One, sports cars, V8 Supercar and Grand Prix and Superbike motorcycles.
- The exceptionally high dry boiling point (higher than 300°C) makes Castrol React SRF Racing ideal for use under arduous braking conditions such as rallying or racing. It exceeds the boiling point requirements of DOT 5 brake fluids.
- Very high vapor lock point and has the additional advantage of sustaining high vapor lock point characteristics during its service life.
- It is miscible with all conventional fluids meeting the US Federal Standards FMVSS 116 DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1, ISO 4925 and current SAE J1703. This means that changing the brake system to Castrol SRF is easy. Drain and flush out the conventional brake fluid with Castrol SRF then top up the system with Castrol React SRF Racing. Although Castrol React SRF Racing is miscible with conventional brake fluids, topping up Castrol React SRF Racing with conventional brake fluids will reduce the benefits of the product.
- It is compatible with seal rubber and metal materials used in brake systems using conventional polyglycol brake fluids.
- It is similar in viscosity to conventional brake fluids so is easy to bleed like conventional brake fluids.
Castrol React SRF Racing is suitable for all disc and drum brake systems used in motorsports with the exception for those for which a mineral oil is prescribed. It complies with the requirements of the following specifications:
- US FMVSS 116 DOT 3 and DOT 4
- SAE J1703
Shipping will be free to the US only. Item will be shipped within one business day upon receiving payment for your purchase, and if in time, will be shipped the same business day. We process and ship orders daily though the five business days, sometimes within minutes of your order and usually within 24 hours of your order. We also respond to inquiries within a 24-hour period.
Heintz Sales, founded in 2016, is a locally owned small business e-commerce venture, looking to meet your online purchasing needs in automotive, sport and recreation, and general DIY home improvement projects. We carry a variety of products from more than 200 manufacturers, and have been expanding our product offerings daily.
Heintz Sales works in close partnership with Heintz Brothers Automotive, striving to meet the racing needs of oval track racers, drag racers, dirt track racers, NASCAR racers, and racers of any kind. Heintz Brothers for over 50 years has specialized in engine building, parts sales, and customer service in the racing industry. Our commitment to excellence and the business is shown by the induction of the Heintz Brothers, Steve and Mike, into the NC Drag Racing Hall of Fame. Heintz Brothers is located in Statesville, NC, and also works in partnership with Heintz Performance, located in Concord, NC, near the speedway.
We appreciate the opportunity to meet your performance racing needs and thank you for your support of our small business. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future. Feel free to contact us with any questions.